Learn to Own the Process – and Lead the People
The Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt program equips participants to build on the Black Belt body of knowledge. The Master Black Belt course focuses on strategy and leadership skills needed to start and run the various components of a Process Improvement Program, including training, project selection and execution as well as managing and developing teams and portfolios.
In addition to course attendance and participation, participants must pass an exam and deliver a presentation relating to the in-class case study in order to receive their certification. The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a prerequisite to the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification. Participants who complete their Black Belt certification through Belmont’s Center for Executive Education receive a 10% discount on their Master Black Belt program fee.
Set Yourself Apart
Participants in the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Program will:
- Master the principles and practices of the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology
- Understand the principles of strategic planning as related to Lean Six Sigma
- Understand the principles of leadership as related to Lean Six Sigma
- Learn the components necessary to start and maintain a Lean Six Sigma program
- Apply critical thinking skills to solve challenges in running a Lean Six Sigma program
- Utilize, evaluate, and interpret a range of tools required for process analysis
Next Level Leadership
Register for this program if:
- Lead teams or organizations and are responsible for complex business solutions
- Aspire to the highest levels of process improvement
- Value your organization’s resources and want to use them as efficiently as possible