Transform Your Business Processes
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Program gives participants an introduction to Lean Six Sigma practices and equips them to bring operational and financial improvements to their business processes. Lean Six Sigma methodologies can be implemented as best practices in any industry or business community. Green Belt participants learn to build quality into their processes while increasing both efficacy and efficiency. Using the DMAIC method (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control), participants learn to eliminate defects, waste and variation to solve process and business problems.
In addition to course attendance and participation, participants must pass an exam and complete two short term business projects in order to receive their certification. The business projects must be overseen by a mentor from within the participant’s organization. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is a prerequisite to the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
Streamline Your Work
Participants in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Program can expect to:
- Develop expertise in problem solving
- Learn to identify and implement small scale process improvement projects
- Develop the ability to translate customer feedback into project goals and objectives
- Become adept at project documentation and communication
- Learn to identify and analyze data to determine the root cause of inefficiencies
- Build communication skills to advocate for improvements
- Learn to monitor improvements to ensure sustainable results
Take the Lead on Big Impact
Register for this program if:
- You want to bring impactful process improvements to your organization
- You want to earn your Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification (Green Belt is a prerequisite)