Build Change Leadership Expertise
The Leading Change Certificate program provides leaders with the opportunity to advance their personal expertise in leading selves, teams, and organizations through complex changes. In this program, leaders will explore change management best practices that are proven to increase personal commitment and buy-in for change initiatives and are designed to advance business strategy by planning and executing a people-focused change process. Leaders will explore organizational changes taking place in their own organizations and will develop action plans for igniting deeper engagement and momentum for sustainable success.
Leaders who complete this program can:
- Assess change initiatives, with the goal of understanding how to create change management plans of action
- Understand and respond to the common, human responses to change
- Develop and utilize change management habits and “personal pillars” that can serve as foundational practices during times of change
- Evaluate options and select effective leadership responses during change events that inspire engagement from others
- Eliminate and overcome common organizational and individual barriers often encountered during change
Participants that complete the full course earn the Leading Change Certificate Digital Badge at the completion of the program. This badge is a representation of your learning outcome and experience in the program. Your learning can be verified by current and future employers online through this digital badge easily and securely. You can also share your badge with anyone you like via:
- Embedded in a Website
A viewer can click on your badge and view the details of your learning achievement.
Be the Change Leader Others Need
Participants in the Leading Chance Certificate Program can expect to learn:
- Fundamentals of effective change management
- Strategies for planning large-scale organizational change as well as team-level changes
- Tactics for building personal commitment for change across a team or organization
- Methods for communicating effectively during change
Network and Learn with Leaders Across Multiple Industries
Register for this program if:
- You currently lead a team
- You are interested in leading a team in the future
- You have not had any formal leadership or change management training
- You are interested in change management best practices and skill development
Are you interested in the Center facilitating this program for your organization? Click HERE to contact the CEE team and schedule a call.