Lead Innovative and Results-Oriented Teams
The Leadership Essentials Certificate Program is designed to build the skills needed to grow your leadership capabilities and prepare you to develop and grow an accountable team focused on results. This program consists of individuals that want to make a positive impact in their roles by learning to lead strategically, communicate effectively and understand how to develop relationships and influence at all levels of the business. Participants in this program participate in 8 full-day interactive workshops that are facilitated by subject matter experts that prepare them to apply learning immediately in their organization. Leaders who complete this program can:
- Change their communication and leadership style based on the individual and the situation.
- Build teams focused on the strengths of team members.
- Lead relevant and effective meetings.
- Coach team members while providing valuable and consistent feedback.
- Negotiate contracts internally between departments or with external vendors and stakeholders.
- Lead strategically and collaborate cross-functionally.
Participants that complete the full course earn the Leadership Essentials Certificate Digital Badge at the completion of the program. This badge is a representation of your learning outcome and experience in the program. Your learning can be verified by current and future employers online through this digital badge easily and securely. You can also share your badge with anyone you like via:
- Embedded in a Website
A viewer can click on your badge and view the details of your learning achievement.
Learn to Delegate, Prioritize and Motivate your Team
Participants in the Leadership Essentials Certificate Program can expect to learn:
- Differences in work styles, values and motivation.
- Opportunities to leverage generational differences on your team.
- The “Getting to Yes” negotiation model.
- Methods to improve interpersonal dynamics.
- How to design a presentation that relates to your audience.
- Methods to lead and participate in difficult conversations.
Build Leadership Skills and Network with Leaders Across Multiple Industries
Register for this program if:
- You currently lead a team.
- You are interested in leading a team in the future.
- You have not had any formal leadership training.
- You are interested in leadership best practices and skill development.
- You want to develop your skills by participating in a fully in-person program.
Are you interested in the Center facilitating this program for your organization? Click HERE to contact the CEE team and schedule a call.