The Executive Learning Networks membership consists of senior leaders (the CEO and 5 direct reports) from Middle Tennessee companies.
Highlights of Membership:
- Learning Agenda developed through input from member company CEOs
- Executive speaker series includes 9 sessions per year
- Interaction with bestselling authors and some of the world’s leading business thinkers in a small group atmosphere
- Networking with senior leaders from diverse Middle Tennessee companies
- Option for senior team to participate in “talk back” sessions
- Option for senior team to participate in “Best Practice” lunch and learn sessions
Meeting content consists of:
- World-class speakers series including some facilitated workshop style sessions and small group discussion following presentations
- An annual Fall Leadership Breakfast open to Executive Learning Network members and the Greater Nashville business community
Our participants consistently affirm that these Executive Learning Networks provide an executive education experience they cannot get anywhere else. The Executive Learning Networks grew from the idea that we need to ‘look outside our own boxes’ for new ideas and to learn from the experiences of others. This principle has held true throughout the 20 year history of the concept and has proven to be the basis for this successful program.
‘The result of bringing leaders together in an environment of mutual, shared learning is immensely powerful.’